Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Download YouTube and Tudou files into iTune

I always like to download movies, series and especially music videos into my iTune so that I can see and listen to it as often as I want.

For YouTube, it is a software from DVDVideosoft . After you had installed it, just copy the YouTube url file into the the "Input video file" and Convert.

For Tudou.com, it requires more than 1 step.
1) You have to click on the video that you requires;
2) On the url above, enter the word "kiss" in front of the word "tudou" like as follows:
http://www.kisstudou.com/programs/view/rP2ibzv6KSY/
3) On the link with the extension *.flv, right click it and "save as" into your HD.
4) After it had been downloaded, use the above DVDVideosoft and convert it into the *.m4a file because the "kiss" website would download the file into an *.flv file only.
5) In the DVDVideosoft program, rather than copy the url, click "Browse" button and find the *.flv file to be converted.

The best thing of all is that DVDVideosoft is FREE. I had been using it for more than 3 months now. My iTune is full of MVs. But just lately introduced into Tudou by Ah Leng. Thank you..... again Ah Leng.

Happy downloading, my friends.

7 comments:

Dragon said...

u r most welcome.

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Hi Baboon!!!Tks for visitting my blog & oso add me to your blog list too!Wellcome to the blogger as you are now oso same like us busying do the upload & comment all oledilah!Hahaaa...

Boone Goh said...

You are most welcome Kacang Puteh.

I will try to keep up with you guys on blogging.q

Joe Lim said...

xilisoft free youtube downloader also not bad.
http://www.xilisoft.com/download-youtube-video.html

jepunlauee said...

Thanks for the information.hehe..

Sharon said...

Hallo Baboon

Nice tree house you have here...looking forward for more blogs from you....especially about Nigerians...

Lao Garfield
www.eulaertsleong.multiply.com

bruce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.