Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Something To Cheer You Up

I got the so - called English song around 2 years ago and the Marriot's advertisement around 6 years ago. One of my friend e - mailed to me at that time.

Just now after chatting with my "Fermented Beancurd" who felt down, I thought of this MV and thus went and search it from YouTube. Luckily I found it under the search name of "Funny English Song" and "Funny Marriot Advert".

I would like to dedicate this post to her to cheer her up a bit.

Adam Smith would say it is an economic cycle. Maureen Staiano would say that "Life is full of ups and downs." Forrest Grump would say that "Life is like a box of chocolate. You would never know what's inside." Monkey would say "Don't think too much. Eat your banana now before it has rotten."



8 comments:

Dragon said...

i like forrest gump. i like the phrase, life is like a box of chocolate, u never know what u will get.

Unknown said...

Thank your very much Boon!I always love bananas since young. The fact is the fact, nothing can change. Life is of course full of ups and downs. I really hope that my Xmas wish will be fulfil. Meantime, your banana advice had taken me somewhere over the rainbow! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Best Regards,
Taoju

Constance Chan said...

ooh Fat People's Excuses. Now we have a reason to eat, eat, eat!

Joze Foo said...

i like the fat ppl ads...funny..

Constance Chan said...

boooon, still no new blog ka. sign more cheques ka..heeeheee

jepunlauee said...

How nice and kind of you....I am sure Taoju is feeling better now...heehee...

Constance Chan said...

elloooooo... wat's up now.. hey! i just tagged you. you gotta check it out.

for you, i'll be extra nice, i give you the link here so no need to go hunting...

http://sunnysideupfoodie.blogspot.com/2007/12/whats-on-your-wallpaper.html

have fun, merry x'mas ya.

Joze Foo said...

why so long no new post?