Friday, February 22, 2008

What Am I Going To Do In The Weekend?

Oh my God!! It's another weekend! What the hell am I going to do?

You know, this has been my dilemma for the past 8 years. As most of your would know, I had been living in overseas for nearly the whole of my working life. I just could not get the feeling like you people or when I were back in Penang.

When I were working back in Penang, I were EAGERLY waiting for the weekend to come. Hurray! No more work and can go out late nights on Friday and Saturday or catch a movie or going out with friends / girlfriends or clubbings. But when you are in other people's countries, I just don't get that feeling. The arrival of Friday is so dreaded by me that I wish Sat and Sun like singing the children's song, "Weekend, weekend go away. Come again another week. Boone Boone wants to work all day."

How I wish that I could be like my staffs and ex - staffs in other countries when it is time to go back on Friday evening. All the chit chatters of "Are you going to this concert? Are we going for the meet - up at this and this place?", where did those questions lost from my mouth?

Why must my questions now be "What am I going to do? Where to go? My God, the maid's not working. What am I going to eat?"

Maybe I should follow what a friend of mine gonna do, eat grass. Then catch mosquitoes for exercise until the Sunday night arrives.

Saturdays and Sundays, Bah! Humbug!

4 comments:

K3ViN said...

sooo poor..... aleast u still miss Malaysia lor..... Quick quick come back lor :P

Unknown said...

Hey! didn't know you continue with your blog! Do hope that someday you'll be back.

Joze Foo said...

find a hobby then...fishing...hiking...go to gym?

Constance Chan said...

ya ya.. a hobby will be good.. play tennis ma.. run tampok also fit.. otherwise curl up with a good book.

if not still can go sembang ma.. life is short. don't get caught up with petty issues there.